MildlyRetardedNinjaMildlyRetardedNinja

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

I just...wow. That. Was. Impressive.

Ignore cabbit down there; he/she is an idiot who has clearly never seen footage of a nuclear blast. It's not the explosion that kills you unless you're within a one mile radius of the epicenter, it's the shockwave and the intense heat. That's something I feel you captured incredibly well, as well as the attention paid to all of the tiny details. The animation is great, though the lead character's legs -do- look a bit wonky, but that's really a minor gripe to a very well put together piece of animation.

I quite look forward to seeing the continuation of this series. Good beginning to it and a very, very realistic plot that Tom Clancy would probably even be proud of. Depending on where it goes.

Super Metroid *Brinstar* Super Metroid *Brinstar*

Impressive!

You captured Brinstar absolutely perfectly! Or is this a rip from the game directly? Either way, -fantastic- upload.

In my mind, Super Metroid is the best game I have ever played. It's the only one I've played where I've gone back and beaten it again ten years after release and not gotten bored.

SupraDarky responds:

This is a cover I made, not a rip! Super Metroid is definitely one of the greatest games of all time. Thanks for the review!